Need a quick dinner? In less time than it takes for you to cook up some pasta, you can mix up an easy asian-inspired, sesame sauce. 15-Minute Sesame Noodles are easy to make, excellent served alone, paired with a protein, or served cold for meal prep.
- 1 lb. uncooked noodles, such as linguini
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/2–1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce, depending on spice preference
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, for topping
- Cook Pasta. Cook pasta according to package directions in a large pot of salted boiling water.
- Mix Sauce. While the pasta is cooking, mix up the sauce. Mix all other ingredients except for the green onions and sesame seeds. I like to use the same bowl I will be tossing and serving the noodles in.
- Toss Hot Pasta with Sauce. Once the noodles are cooked, drain them and immediately toss with the sauce. Sprinkle in the green onions and toss one more time.
- Serve and Enjoy. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top, if using. Serve warm or cold.
Leftovers can be kept in airtight containers in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Easy Sesame Noodles, 15 Minute Sesame Noodles, Sesame Noodles with Linguini, Sesame Noodles with Spaghetti, Easy Asian Noodle Recipe