These low carb stuffed zucchini boats use just 4 ingredients and have all the flavors of buffalo chicken that you love, with none of the guilt.
- 4 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded low moisture mozerella
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Slice the zucchinis in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and the insides of the zucchinis. Place the zucchini halves in a 9×13 baking dish. Roughly dice the scooped out insides.
- Heat a large sauté pan on medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Allow the oil to heat. Add the ground chicken to the pan. Cook the chicken for 5-8 minutes. Breaking up the chicken as it cooks. When the chicken is cooked through add the diced zucchini insides and the hot sauce. Stir together to combine.
- Carefully scoop the chicken mixture into the zucchini boats. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the tops. Cover the baking dish with foil and bake covered for 30 minutes. After the time is up, remove the foil and place back in the oven for 5 minutes to ensure the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: American