Air Fried Frozen French Fries are perfectly crispy on the outside, tender and soft on the inside, and golden brown. Not only faster than baking frozen fries in the oven, but with better results!
- 1 bag frozen French fries
- Cooking Spray, optional
- Salt, optional
- Add to Air Fryer – Start by placing the fries in your air fryer basket, depending on your air fryer size you may not fit the whole bag. It’s okay if they’re overlapping a little bit – but don’t fill the basket more than 1/2 full.
- Spritz with Cooking Spray (Optional) – For best results, spray the fries with a little cooking spray.
- Air Fry – Air fry at 400 degrees F for the designated time (depending on style of fries). Give the basket a shake about halfway through.
- Fast Food Style Fries: 7-10 minutes
- Waffle Fries: 10-12 minutes
- Crinkle-cut Fries: 10-12 minutes
- Curly Fries: 10-12 minutes
- Steak Fries: 12-15 minutes
- Shoestring Fries: 5-8 minutes
- Serve – They’re done when they’re crispy and golden to your liking. Give a sprinkle with a little salt and serve.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fry Frozen French Fries, Air Fried Frozen Fries