- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10–12 egg roll wrappers
- Olive Oil or Cooking Spray
- Make the Buffalo Chicken Filling. Mix together the shredded chicken, Greek Yogurt, buffalo sauce, shredded cheese, and spices. Taste and adjust, if needed.
- Assemble the Egg Rolls. To assemble, lay an egg roll wrapper flat on a plate or on the counter. Add 2-3 tablespoons of filling to the middle and brush water around the edges. Fold the corner up over the filling then fold over the two sides, like an envelope. Tightly roll and add a little more water to seal, if necessary. Take a look at the picture below to see how to fold and roll.
Air Fryer Instructions
- Add to Air Fryer – Add the rolled egg rolls to the air fryer basket. You don’t want them to touch. You will need to cook in batches. Brush the egg rolls with the oil on all sides.
- Air Fry – Air fry at 400F for 10 to 12 minutes until crispy and golden brown.. Check the egg rolls about halfway through. Depending on your air fryer, if they seem to be over browning you can turn down the temp to 375F.
- Add to Sheet Pan – Place assembled egg rolls on a sheet pan and brush with the oil on all sides.
- Bake – Bake in a preheated 425F oven for 18 to 20 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
Leftover egg rolls can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days. For best results, reheat in the air fryer or oven to crisp up again.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer, Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Egg Rolls, Homemade Egg Rolls, Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls, Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls