Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas are so easy to make and super flavorful! Toss sliced chicken, onions, and peppers with fajita seasoning then into the air fryer to cook all together. Ready in only 20 minutes and perfect for a busy weeknight dinner.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts – sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced into wedges
- 1–2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Season Chicken and Veggies – In a large bowl, toss together the sliced chicken and veggies with the oil and fajita seasoning. Make sure everything is evenly coated.
- Add to Air Fryer – Add to the air fryer basket.
- Air Fry – Air fry at 400 degrees F for about 12 minutes. It’s important to toss everything every 5 minutes or so for even cooking. It’s done when the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are tender.
- Serve – Serve with warmed tortillas and your favorite toppings!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Main, Air Fryer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Air Fryer Fajitas, Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas, Cook fajitas in air fryer