Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is such a simple chocolate treat! This is the easiest way to bake store-bought cookie dough in the air fryer. You can make the skillet cookie in a variety of baking dish sizes - including a cake pan or single-serve dishes.
- Author: Kathleen
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Category: Dessert, Cookies
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 16oz chocolate chip cookie dough, store-bought or homemade
- Butter or cooking spray, optional to grease the pan
- Pick your Baking Pan. You can use a small round cake pan or multiple single-serve ramekins. Anything that is oven safe for baking that fits in your air fryer will work!
- Optional: Grease Pans. I like to grease the pan or baking dishes with butter. This makes it easy to remove the cookie cake and you can't go wrong with extra butter flavor! But you can skip this step if you plan to eat the cookie skillet with a spoon.
- Press Dough into Pan. Press the cookie dough into the pan or dishes. It's easiest if you let it warm up to room temperature for 5-10 minutes first. Press into an even layer in the pan.
- Air Fry. Air Fry the cookie cake at 325 degrees F. The bake time will vary depending on your pan size. For a 6-inch cake pan with the full packet of cookie dough (16 oz) it will take about 25-30 minutes or if the full packet is divided among 4 ramekins they will take about 25 min. Air fry until the cookie cake is golden brown and set (it doesn't jiggle when you shake the pan). You can also insert a toothpick to test for doneness. If you prefer a gooey cookie, then you can air fry for a few minutes less.
- Serve. Allow to slightly cool then enjoy! I prefer to eat the cookie skillet warm with a scoop of ice-cream on top.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 514
- Sugar: 42.9 g
- Sodium: 371.7 mg
- Fat: 24.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 69.3 g
- Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 4.4 g
- Cholesterol: 6.8 mg
Keywords: Cookies in air fryer, air fryer chocolate chip cookies, baking cookies in air fryer, store-bought cookie dough in the air fryer