Air Fryer Crab Cakes are an easy appetizer that cook in less than 15 minutes. They are crunchy on the outside, tender and moist on the inside, and super flavorful.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup lump crab meat
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs, plus extra 1 cup for breading
- Mix Crab Cakes – Mix together the crab cake mixture, except for the lump crab meat and breadcrumbs, until combined. Then fold in the crab meat and 1/2 cup of panko.
- Form Crab Cakes – Shape the crab cake mixture into 4 patties. They should be about 1 inch thick.
- Roll in Panko Breadcrumbs – Add the extra Panko Breadcrumbs to a plate and press each patty into the Panko – you want to coat all the sides.
- Chill – Place the coated crab cakes on a plate and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Air Fry – Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and add the chilled cakes. Lightly spray the tops of the crab cakes with more cooking spray. Air fry at 375 degrees F for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Crab Cakes, Easy Crab cakes, Crab Cakes in the Air Fryer