Air Fryer Crab Cakes
Air Fryer Crab Cakes are an easy appetizer that cook in less than 15 minutes. They are crunchy on the outside, tender and moist on the inside, and super flavorful.
- Author: Kathleen
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 crab cakes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup lump crab meat
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs, plus extra 1 cup for breading
- Mix Crab Cakes - Mix together the crab cake mixture, except for the lump crab meat and breadcrumbs, until combined. Then fold in the crab meat and 1/2 cup of panko.
- Form Crab Cakes - Shape the crab cake mixture into 4 patties. They should be about 1 inch thick.
- Roll in Panko Breadcrumbs - Add the extra Panko Breadcrumbs to a plate and press each patty into the Panko - you want to coat all the sides.
- Chill - Place the coated crab cakes on a plate and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Air Fry - Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and add the chilled cakes. Lightly spray the tops of the crab cakes with more cooking spray. Air fry at 375 degrees F for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Keywords: Air Fryer Crab Cakes, Easy Crab cakes, Crab Cakes in the Air Fryer