Air Fryer Crispy Parmesan Potatoes take a fraction of the time as oven roasted potatoes and are so much crispier and crunchier. Toss potatoes in parmesan and some staple spices then let the air fryer do the work!
- 1 pound russet potatoes (2 medium-large)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, the kind in a can works!
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, optional for garnish
- nonstick cooking spray
- Prep Potatoes. Scrub and dry the potatoes. Chop the potatoes into even-sized 1-inch cubes.
- Toss Potatoes. In a medium bowl, toss the potatoes with the oil, spices, and parmesan.
- Air Fry. Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray. Add the potatoes in an even layer. Air Fry at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes. Give the basket a shake then air fry again for 5-10 minutes until fork tender and golden.
- Serve. Sprinkle with the fresh parsley and enjoy.
Leftovers can keep in the fridge for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
- Category: Sides
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Crispy Parmesan Potatoes, Air Fryer Crispy Potatoes, Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes, Parmesan Roasted Potatoes