Air Fryer Green Beans are an easy vegetable side dish. Perfect for a busy weeknight when you need a quick dinner! Just toss the green beans with oil and spices then air fryer. They cook in under 10 minutes!
- 8oz fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8–1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Season Green Beans – In a medium bowl, toss together the prepped green beans with the oil and spices. Toss until the green beans are evenly coated. Add to your air fryer basket in an even layer.
- Air Fry – Air fry the green beans at 375 degrees F for 5-8 minutes. The cook time will vary based on the thickness of your green beans as well as how done you like them. I recommend checking at 5 minutes and then cooking longer, if needed.
- Category: Sides, Vegetables
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Green Beans, Air Fryer Vegetables, Easy Green Beans Recipe