Air Fryer Grilled Cheese is perfectly golden, crispy, with gooey melted cheese. No need to watch the stove to get perfect grilled cheese every time!
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices cheese, such as American
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- Assemble Sandwich – Butter each piece of bread with the softened butter and add the sliced cheese to make the sandwich. You can adjust the amount of cheese used, but I recommend using more than 1 slice of cheese for best results.
- Air Fry – Place in the air fryer and air fry for 4 minutes at 375 degrees F then flip and air fry again for 3-4 minutes. The bread should be golden brown and the cheese should be melted.
- Serve – Allow to cool for a minute or two then then cut and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Air Fryer, Sandwich
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Grilled Cheese, Grilled Cheese in the Air Fryer