- 1 pound medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices on an angle
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1.5 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, according to spice preference
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional for garnish
- Mix Sauce. In a bowl, mix together the honey, soy sauce, oil, pepper flakes, and pepper. Toss the sauce with the sliced carrots.
- Add to Air Fryer. Line air fryer basket with foil – or you can use a small cake pan that fits. Add the carrots – scraping in any of the sauce.
- Air Fry. Air fry at 375 degrees F for 18-22 minutes, depending on air fryer and carrot size. Give them a gentle stir about halfway through. The carrots should be fork tender and the dressing should reduce to a glaze and be slightly caramelized.
- Category: Sides
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Carrots, Honey Glazed Carrots, Soy Glazed Carrots, Air Fryer Glazed Carrots, Honey Soy Glazed Carrots