Air Fryer Quesadilla gives you crispy, golden tortillas and melty cheese with only about 5 minutes of cook time! By making quesadillas in your air fryer you can set it and walk away compared to standing by the stove.
- Two 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese, such as Monterey Jack
- 1/4 cup shredded chicken
- Cooking Spray
- Assemble Quesadillas – Spray your quesadilla basket with cooking spray then add a tortilla. Spread cheese and shredded chicken on one half of the tortillas (I like to do cheese, then chicken, then a little more cheese). Fold over the tortilla, carefully, and close with two toothpicks. Repeat with a second tortilla.
- Spray Quesadillas – Lightly spray the tops with cooking spray. This helps get them nice and golden.
- Air Fry – Air fry for about 6 minutes at 400 degrees F. The tortillas should be golden brown and the cheese should be melted.
- Serve – Allow to cool for a minute or two then then cut and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Air Fryer, Main
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Air Fryer Quesadilla, Quesadilla in Air Fryer