You don’t need a bonfire to make gooey, chocolatey s’mores. Make a batch of Air Fryer S’Mores to get that campfire feeling all year round. It takes only 5 minutes to make perfect s’mores!
- 4 graham cracker sheets, split in half
- 4 marshmallows
- 1 1.55oz Hershey’s Chocolate Bar, split in quarters
- Add Marshmallow and Graham Cracker – Add the graham cracker halves to your air fryer basket. Cut the marshmallows in half and press the sticky side onto each graham cracker half (this is important so the marshmallows stay put). I recommend doing two marshmallow halves per graham cracker half.
- Air Fry – Air Fry at 400 degrees F for 4-5 minutes until the marshmallows are golden brown, toasted, and puffy.
- Add Chocolate – Turn off the air fryer and press the chocolate pieces on top of the toasted marshmallows. Put back in the air fryer, without turning on, and allow the residual heat to melt the chocolate (about 30 seconds is all).
- Finish and Enjoy – Top with the other graham cracker halves and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert, Air Fryer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer S'Mores, Indoor S'Mores Recipe, S'Mores Recipe