Air Fryer Steak Tips are tender, with a perfect crust, and are super flavorful! They cook in under 5 minutes and are amazing with the three-ingredient garlic butter. Serve with some veggies and potatoes for full, easy dinner.
- 8 ounces steak, such as Ribeye or New York Strip
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of onion powder
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- Optional – Preheat the Air Fryer – You preheat an air fryer by letting it run empty for about 5 minutes so that the basket gets hot. This helps get a better crust on the steak tips, but they will still turn out great if you forget to do this step!
- Cube Steak – Cube the steak into 1-inch bites. You can cut off and discard any large pieces of fat or connective tissue.
- Season Steak Tips – Toss the steak cubes with the olive oil and spices so they are evenly coated.
- Air Fry – Add the coated steak tips to your air fryer (don’t overcrowd the basket) and air fry at 400 degrees F for 4-7 minutes (flipping after 2-3 minutes). The cook time will vary on your preferred steak doneness. I prefer medium-rare so cook them for 4-5 minutes.
- Garlic Butter – Mix up the melted butter with the garlic and parsley. Allow the steak tips to rest for 2-3 minutes before tossing in the garlic butter.
- Serve – Serve immediately and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Main, Air Fryer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Steak Tips, Air Fryer Steak Bites