Air Fryer Sweet Potato Wedges are flavorful, tender, and quick to make. Cut up some sweet potatoes, toss with oil and spices, then air fry! They cook super quickly for an easy and versatile side dish.
- 1 large sweet potato, or 2 small-medium
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper, adjust to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prep – Scrub and dry the sweet potato then cut into uniform wedges. No need to peel the potatoes.
- Season – Add the wedges to a bowl and drizzle with the oil and sprinkle on the spices. Toss together so all of the wedges are evenly coated. I find it easiest to use your hands to evenly distribute the spices.
- Add to Air Fryer – Add the seasoned wedges to the air fryer basket in an even layer. If you’re making a big batch, you can air fry in two batches. Keeping the potatoes in a layer without piling them up too much helps get them crispy.
- Air Fry – Air fry the potatoes at 375 degrees F for 12-14 minutes. The potatoes are done when they are fork tender.
- Serve – Serve while still warm.
- Category: Sides, Air Fryer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Sweet Potato Wedges, Sweet Potato Wedges, Air Fried Potato Wedges