This Apple Pecan Harvest Salad combines the best fall flavors in a light salad that is the perfect side dish or even main. Spring Mix is the base for the salad with the addition of apples, pecans, dried cranberries, and goat cheese. It’s all tossed in an easy homemade Apple Cider Vinaigrette that will become your new favorite dressing!
Harvest Salad Ingredients
- 10oz Spring Mix, depending on servings
- 4oz Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Pecan Halves, roughly chopped
- 2 medium Apples, chopped
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix up the Dressing. Mix up the dressing ingredients and season with a pinch of salt and pepper, to taste. I like to shake everything up in a mason jar, but you could also blend in a small processor/blender, or mix by hand in a bowl.
- Assemble the Salad. When ready to serve, add the lettuce, and other salad ingredients in a large bowl. I like to reserve a little bit of each add-in for sprinkling on top. Toss together with your desired amount of dressing. Depending on the size of your salad, you may not use all the dressing (see note).
- Serve and Enjoy. Serve immediately.
Apple Cider Vinaigrette – The recipe makes about 2/3 cup dressing. Depending on the size of your salad/your dressing preference, you may not use it all. Leftover dressing keeps in the fridge for about a week. Or, the recipe can be easily halved if you would like less.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: By Hand
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Apple Pecan Harvest Salad, Fall Salad, Spring Mix Salad, Harvest Salad, Apple Cranberry Salad, Apple Cider Vinaigrette Dressing