This Boursin Cheese Pasta is creamy and flavorful! Easy to make by just baking the Boursin Cheese round with some tomatoes and spices. The Boursin Cheese melts into a creamy texture that is perfect for pasta.
- 1 5.2 oz round Boursin Cheese, Garlic & Herb flavor preferred
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces pasta, short noodle is preferred
- 1/4-1/3 cup reserved pasta water
- Fresh Basil, for garnish
- Freshly Grated Parmesan, for serving
- Prep - Start by getting the oven preheating to 375 degrees F and a large pot of salted water boiling for the pasta.
- Add to Baking Dish - In a baking dish (at least 8x8 inches or larger), add the grape tomatoes and toss with the olive oil, garlic, and spices. Place the Boursin Cheese in the middle.
- Bake - Bake the cheese and the tomatoes in the oven for 30-35 minutes until the cheese is golden brown and starting to melt down and the tomatoes are roasted and beginning to burst.
- Cook Pasta - Meanwhile cook the pasta until al dente. Don't forget to reserve some of the starchy pasta water.
- Make Sauce - Remove the Boursin baking dish from the oven. Stir the Boursin and the tomatoes (so the tomatoes finish 'popping'). Add the cooked pasta and slowly add the reserved pasta water until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve - Sprinkle with fresh basil, if using, and serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Boursin Pasta Recipe, TikTok Boursin Pasta, Boursin Pasta with Tomatoes, Boursin Cheese Pasta