Baked Turkey Meatballs are healthy and require just a few simple ingredients. Just mix them up, roll, and bake! They’re versatile and freezer friendly! You can freeze them before or after baking.
- 1 pound ground turkey (or ground chicken)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/8–1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Mix and Roll Meatballs
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Roll into ~1.5 tablespoon sized balls. I like to use a small cookie scoop to achieve even sizes.
Freeze or Bake Meatballs
- To Bake: Place meatballs an inch or two apart on a baking sheet and bake in a 400° F preheated oven for about 20 minutes until cooked through.
- To Freeze: Place meatballs on a baking sheet or plate and freeze before transferring to a container or bag. Bake from frozen at 400°F for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
- Freezing the Baked Meatballs: After baking the meatballs, allow to cool then freeze on a baking sheet and transfer to a bag or container. To reheat the meatballs, you can simmer in a sauce, warm in the microwave, or bake in the oven at 400°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American