Brown Sugar Honey Glazed Carrots are sweet, tender, and an easy Thanksgiving or holiday side dish! I love roasting the glazed carrots in the oven because they get nice and caramelized. Just toss baby carrots or sliced whole carrots with a few simple ingredients then pop in the oven to roast.
- 32 ounces baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar, or light brown
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat - Start by getting the oven preheated to 425 degrees F.
- Toss Carrots - Toss the baby carrots with the other ingredients. If your carrots are cold from the fridge, then the melted butter will re-solidify. That's okay! Just toss so it's evenly combined as best as you can and it will melt again in the oven.
- Spread on Sheet Pan - Spread the carrots out onto a sheet pan. Make sure to scrape everything out of the bowl so you get all of the butter and sugar.
- Roast Carrots - Roast the carrots for 20-25 minutes until they are tender and glazed. Give them a toss every ~5-10 minutes so that the glaze evenly coats the carrots. To add some extra caramelized bits, you can broil them for a few minutes at the end.
- Serve - Taste and add a little salt/pepper, if needed. Transfer the glazed carrots to a serving bowl and make sure to scrape any of the glaze over the carrots. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Side
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Brown Sugar Honey Glazed Carrots, Oven Roasted Glazed Carrots