Craving buffalo? These healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps are a great way to get your spicy fix in a nutritious, plant-based way. Perfect for Meatless Monday or even a healthier game day snack.
Ingredients You’ll Need for these Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps:
- 1 Head of Cauliflower – chopped into florets
- Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder
- Buffalo Wing Sauce – I used Frank’s but use your favorite.
- A head of Butter or Iceberg Lettuce
- Ranch Dressing
- Optional Toppings: Chopped celery, blue cheese crumbles, fresh cilantro or chives, even sliced avocado would be great!
Just 3 Simple Steps!
- Toss the cauliflower florets with oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. And roast in a hot oven for about 20 minutes.
- Toss the roasted cauliflower with buffalo wing sauce.
- Assemble the lettuce wraps! Spoon the cauliflower into lettuce cups, drizzle with ranch, and top with desired toppings. That’s it!
Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce wraps are so simple and easy to make. Perfect for satisfying your buffalo craving in a healthy, plant-based, meatless way. Perfect as an appetizer or as part of a Meatless Monday dinner. Recipe at KathleensCravings.com
- 1 large head of cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch ground black pepper
- 1/2–3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 head iceberg or butter lettuce (You’ll need about 8 leaves to use as cups)
- chopped celery (optional, for extra crunch)
- blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- Fresh cilantro or chives (optional, to sprinkle on top)
- Sliced avocado (optional topping)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a sheet pan, toss the cauliflower florets with olive oil, then toss with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Roast in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until tender.
- Toss the roasted cauliflower with the buffalo sauce (you can use more or less to your preference).
- Spoon cauliflower into pieces of lettuce, drizzle with ranch, and top with any of the optional toppings, if using. Enjoy!
The lettuce wraps are best eaten immediately. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days, but know the cauliflower will get soft.
- Category: Appetizer, Meatless Monday, Sides
- Cuisine: American