Easily elevate grilled chicken by adding creamy Caesar Dressing – I give you Caesar Grilled Chicken Sandwiches! Juicy, flavorful chicken breasts smothered in Caesar Dressing atop perfectly charred brioche buns. Such a quick and easy summer dinner that your whole family will love.
- 4 small-medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts, see note
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 brioche buns
- Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- Caesar Dressing
- Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese, optional for topping
- Season Chicken – First, I recommend pounding the chicken breasts into an even thickness. This ensure that the chicken cooks evenly. Pat dry the chicken then rub the chicken breasts with olive oil and evenly season all sides with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Grill Chicken – Preheat the grill to medium-high (450-500 degrees F) for direct heat cooking (chicken goes over the flame). Add the seasoned chicken, close the grill, and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. The cook time will be less if the chicken breasts are very thin. Chicken is done when the internal temperature reads 165 degrees F. Set the chicken breasts aside.
- Optional, Grill Buns – While the grill is still hot, you can grill the buns for just a minute or two so that they are warm and with nice grill marks.
- Assemble – To assemble the chicken sandwiches, add a romaine leaf to a bun, top with a piece of chicken, and spread a good Caesar Dressing on the top bun. If you’d like, you can also sprinkle the chicken with some fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Chicken Breasts – It’s up to you on how big of chicken breasts you want to use. If you’re feeding hungry adults, you can use 4 large chicken breasts or you can use 4 thin chicken cutlets. You can also slice two large chicken breasts in half to form 4 pieces.
- Category: Grilling, Main
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grilled Chicken Sandwiches, Caesar Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Grilled Chicken Caesar Sandwich