Cheesy Baked Broccoli Gnocchi is a comforting one-pan dinner! Creamy, cheesy, bubbly and comes together in about 30 minutes. Vegetarian friendly comfort food. Use your cast iron skillet for this easy gnocchi recipe.
- 1 lb Gnocchi
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- Preheat Oven. Preheat oven to 400F.
- Pre-Cook Broccoli and Gnocchi. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli and gnocchi, simmer for 3 minutes. Drain water and set aside.
- Make Cheese Sauce. Heat a large, ovenproof skillet with the broth over medium-high. Bringing broth to a simmer. Add the cubed cream cheese and stir until the cream cheese is mostly melted and combined. It’s fine if there are still some small bits of cream cheese – it will melt in the oven. Add half of the mozzarella cheese (1 cup), the garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir until melted, combined, and mostly smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add Broccoli and Gnocchi. Add the broccoli and gnocchi to the cheese sauce. Folding gently to combine. Top with the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake. Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and the top is golden brown. If desired, sprinkle with extra red pepper flakes.
- Serve and Enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Mains
- Method: One Pot, Oven, Stove
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Cheesy Broccoli Gnocchi, One Pot Dinner, Cast Iron Skillet Dinner, Baked Gnocchi, Broccoli Gnocchi, Easy Recipe with Gnocchi