Cheesy One-Pot Taco Pasta is an easy and delicious recipe loaded with ground beef, salsa and lots of cheese! Just one pot to clean up and ready in 30 minutes! Recipe at KathleensCravings.com
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 ounce packet taco seasoning (about 3 1/2 tablespoons)
- 2 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup jarred salsa (mild or medium)
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Heat a large deep skillet or dutch oven over medium heat. Add the oil. Add the ground beef and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Brown and crumble until the beef is fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease.
- Stir in taco seasoning then stir in water. Add salsa and the pasta. Stir everything together, pressing the pasta into the liquid. Bring mixture to a boil, stir, cover, and reduce heat too low. Allow mixture to simmer for 13-15 minutes, until the pasta is cooked. Stir every 5 minutes or so, to keep things from sticking to the bottom.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese. Season with more salt and pepper, if needed. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Mexican