Tilapia fillets are glazed and baked with an easy Chili Lime marinade that has just the right amount of kick. Serve the Chili Lime Tilapia with rice and steamed vegetables or some fruit salsa for an easy, fresh, and fun weeknight dinner.
Chili Lime Marinade
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (omit if you don’t want spice)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tilapia filets (about 1lb total)
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- In a small bowl, mix up the marinade ingredients. Use a brush to coat each side of the tilapia filets with the marinade. Bake for about 12 minutes. The tilapia is done when the edges begin to crisp and the filets are moist and flaky. Enjoy!
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Mexican