Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge is the festive, holiday treat you need! No baking needed. This fudge recipe is so easy to make – and kid-friendly too! The Cranberry and Orange combination is great for the holidays, but have fun trying different mix-ins!
- 24 ounces White Chocolate, chopped
- 14oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Dried Cranberries, roughly chopped
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 Orange, zested and divided
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Prepare Pan. Line an 8″x8″ baking dish with parchment paper. On the bottom and along the sides. Set aside.
- Melt Chocolate. In a double boiler (or heat-proof bowl set over a pot of simmering water) add the chopped white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. Stir constantly while the chocolate melts until everything is melted, combined, and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add Remaining Ingredients. Quickly stir in the cranberries, salt, vanilla, the orange zest (saving 1-2 teaspoons.
- Spread in Pan. Pour fudge mixture into prepared pan and smooth into an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining orange zest on top.
- Cover and Set. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and put in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours or overnight. Cut into small squares and serve at room temperature, but store in the fridge in between serving.
Leftovers: Leftover fudge can be stored in to fridge for a week. Or stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Fudge, White Chocolate Fudge, Cranberry Fudge, Easy Fudge Recipe, Holiday Fudge Recipe, No-Bake Holiday Treats