Boursin Mashed Potatoes are extra creamy, rich, and super flavorful! The addition of herby Boursin cheese is a fun spin on classic mashed potatoes that makes them so much better!
- 2 pounds russet potatoes
- 1 5.2oz round Boursin Cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, 1/2 stick
- 1/2-2/3 cup heavy cream or half and half, adjust to preference
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Thinly sliced chives, for garnish
- Prep - Start by scrubbing the potatoes, peeling, and cutting into equal sized chunks.
- Boil Potatoes - Add the potatoes to a large pot, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil. Boil the potatoes until they are tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain the water and return to the pot.
- Mash - Add the butter to the potatoes and mash until the potatoes are mashed and the butter is melted.
- Add Remaining Ingredients - Add the half and half (or cream), the Boursin, and salt/pepper. Mash to combine until the desired consistency is reached. You can adjust the amount of half and half added to suit your tastes.
- Serve - I love to top them with lots of thinly sliced chives. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Liquid - I like my potatoes nice and creamy, but you can adjust the amount of cream/half and half added to suit your tastes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Boursin Mashed Potatoes, Boursin Cheese Mashed Potatoes, Cheesy Mashed Potatoes