Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings are the perfect game day snack! These wings are so simple to make with an easy easy dry rub of lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt. No marinating needed with this air fryer recipe! Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy.
- 1lb Chicken Wings, split into flats and drumettes
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Dry Wings. Pat dry the chicken wings and add to a medium bowl.
- Toss Wings. Toss the dried wings with the olive oil, lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Toss to evenly coat.
- Air Fry. Add to air fryer basket in an even layer (do two batches, if needed, see note). Air fry for 20 minutes at 375˚F, flipping halfway. After the time is up, the wings should be fully cooked (165˚F) and crispy. Depending on your air fryer and size of wings, you can raise the heat to 400˚F for 2-5 additional minutes to crisp up more. The wings should be crispy and golden.
- Enjoy. Serve with dipping sauce of choice and enjoy!
If you air fry in batches, I recommend wiping out the grease in between to avoid smoking.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fryer Chicken Wings, Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings, Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings, Dry Rub Air Fryer Wings