Crunchy Ramen Noodle Salad is slightly sweet, tangy, loaded with texture, and tossed with an easy Asian-inspired dressing. It’s the perfect summer side dish for any potluck or backyard barbecue. Grab that packet of ramen noodles from your pantry, crush them up and turn them into this fun crunchy salad.
What You’ll Need for this Recipe:
- Ramen Noodles – uncooked! They add the best crunch and texture!
- Coleslaw Mix
- Sliced Green Onions
- Diced Mango
- Diced Avocado
- Sliced Almonds
- Cooked Shelled Edamame
- Dressing: Canola Oil, Honey, Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Salt and Pepper
How to Make Ramen Noodle Salad:
- Prep the Ingredients – Chop everything up, crunch up the ramen noodles, and cook the edamame.
- Mix the Dressing – Just whisk in a small bowl or shake up in a jar.
- Toss the Salad – Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Serve and Enjoy – the salad is best eaten immediately because it will lose its crunch as it sits.
Tips and FAQs!
Can this salad be made in advance?
Once the salad is tossed together with the dressing, it will start to lose its crunch over time. I recommend tossing it together right before serving. But, if you want to prepare in advance you could slice and dice the ingredients the day before (except for the avocado which will brown) and mix up the dressing. Then before serving, dice the avocado, and toss everything together.
I don’t like a certain ingredient, can I omit?
Absolutely! This salad is very customizable. Can’t find a ripe avocado at the store? Leave it out but maybe add extra mango or edamame? Don’t like almonds? Swap in a different nut!
This Crunch Ramen Noodle Salad recipe is perfect to bring to a summer potluck or backyard barbecue, here are some other recipes to bring!
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Healthy Cucumber Salad
- Greek Chickpea Salad
- Herbed Lemon Orzo Salad
- No-Bake Cereal S’Mores Bars
- Gooey Chocolate Shortbread Bars
Crunchy Ramen Noodle Salad is slightly sweet, tangy, loaded with texture, and tossed with an easy Asian-inspired dressing. It’s the perfect summer side dish for any potluck or backyard barbecue.
Ramen Noodle Salad
- 1 16oz bag coleslaw mix
- 2 3oz package ramen noodles, crumbled and seasoning packet discarded
- 1 cup shelled and cooked edamame
- 1–2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 1–2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper
- Prepare the Salad Ingredients. Slice and dice the mango, avocado, and green onion. Crush the ramen noodles and cook the edamame.
- Mix the Dressing. Whisk together the dressing ingredients or shake up in a mason jar. Season with a big pinch of salt and pepper.
- Toss Salad. In a large bowl, toss together the salad ingredients and the dressing. Taste and adjust salt and pepper, if needed.
- Serve and Enjoy. Salad is best eaten immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Salad, Sides
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Ramen Noodle Salad, Coleslaw Salad, Asian Ramen Noodle Salad, Ramen Coleslaw Salad