Crunchy Ramen Noodle Salad
Crunchy Ramen Noodle Salad is slightly sweet, tangy, loaded with texture, and tossed with an easy Asian-inspired dressing. It's the perfect summer side dish for any potluck or backyard barbecue.
- Author: Kathleen
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Category: Salad, Sides
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Asian
- Diet: Vegetarian
Ramen Noodle Salad
- 1 16oz bag coleslaw mix
- 2 3oz package ramen noodles, crumbled and seasoning packet discarded
- 1 cup shelled and cooked edamame
- 1-2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 1-2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper
- Prepare the Salad Ingredients. Slice and dice the mango, avocado, and green onion. Crush the ramen noodles and cook the edamame.
- Mix the Dressing. Whisk together the dressing ingredients or shake up in a mason jar. Season with a big pinch of salt and pepper.
- Toss Salad. In a large bowl, toss together the salad ingredients and the dressing. Taste and adjust salt and pepper, if needed.
- Serve and Enjoy. Salad is best eaten immediately.
Keywords: Ramen Noodle Salad, Coleslaw Salad, Asian Ramen Noodle Salad, Ramen Coleslaw Salad