This S’mores Dip is the perfect summer dessert! Made in your oven – no bonfire needed! Melted chocolate and toasted marshmallows with graham crackers for dipping.
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips, 1 bag
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows, about 1/2 bag
- Graham Crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Grease 10-Inch Cast Iron Skillet (or other baking dish). Grease skillet with the butter. Either by melting it in the skillet on the stove and swirling around, or by rubbing the butter on the bottom and sides.
- Layer the Chocolate and Marshmallow. Add chocolate chips to the bottom of the skillet in an even layer. Top with an even layer of the mini marshmallows.
- Bake S’Mores Dip. Bake for 5-6 minutes until the marshmallows are golden brown and the chocolate is melted.
- Serve and Enjoy. Serve warm with graham crackers for dipping.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: S'mores Dip, S'mores Oven, Cast Iron Skillet Dip, Skillet S'mores Dip