Easy Garlic Knots are soft, golden, and topped with garlic herb butter and parmesan cheese. Making them homemade is far simpler than you might think! Especially if you buy the pizza dough.
- 1lb Pizza Dough, store-bought or homemade
- 1/4 cup Salted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Marinara, optional for serving
- Line Baking Sheet. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Divide the Dough. Divide the pizza dough into 16 equal pieces (adjust if you’re using more or less dough).
- Roll each piece into a rope. Roll each piece of dough into a rope – about 8 inches long.
- Tie the rope into a knot. Tie into a simple knot. You can tuck the ends in (what I have pictured) or leave the ‘tails’ hanging out. Place on prepared baking sheet, leaving a couple of inches between. Allow to rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat Oven. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare Butter. Carefully melt butter in the microwave (or on stove) and stir in garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Brush on formed knots, reserving some for after baking.
- Bake. Bake prepared knots for 20-22 minutes until golden brown.
- Top with Parmesan. Remove knots from oven and brush with remaining melted butter and immediately sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
- Serve and Enjoy. Eat as is, or serve with marinara or other dipping sauce. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Sides, Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Garlic Knots, Garlic Knot Recipe, Homemade Garlic Knots, Easy Garlic Knots, Garlic Parmesan Knots