Easy White Bean Salad is a fresh, healthy, and simple vegan side dish! Perfect served with so many meals and it’s great for summer grilling season. Just canned white beans, some veggies, and an easy lemon dressing.
White Bean Salad
- 2 15oz cans White Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup finely diced Red Onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Fresh Parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Prepare Salad Ingredients: Rinse and drain white beans. Mince the red onion, halve the cherry tomatoes, and chop the fresh herbs.
- Mix Dressing: Either by whisking in a small bowl or shaking in a jar, mix up the dressing ingredients until well combined. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Toss Salad. Add the salad ingredients to a medium bowl and toss with some or all of the lemon dressing (amount is up to you! I like to use it all). Taste and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
White Bean salad will keep in the fridge for 3 to 4 days, with or without the dressing. For best results for meal prep, I recommend not slicing and adding the tomatoes until just before serving.
- Category: Sides
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: White Bean Salad, Vegan Bean Salad, Easy White Bean Salad, Fresh White Bean Salad