This Fall Harvest Vegan Pasta Salad combines the best fall flavors a bowl. It’s a great side dish option for a vegan Thanksgiving holiday meal.
- 1 lb Pasta, short shape such as fusilli, rotini, or penne
- 4 cups small diced Butternut Squash
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 medium Apples, chopped
- 2/ cup Dried Cranberries
- 2/3 cup roughly chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Parsley
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat Oven and Boil Water. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and bring a large pot of salted
- Roast Squash. When oven is preheated, toss the diced butternut squash with the olive oil on a sheet pan and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread into an even layer. Roast in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, tossing/flipping halfway through. The squash is down when it is tender when pierced with a fork and slightly golden and crispy on the edges.
- Cook the pasta. Meanwhile, use the boiling pot of water and cook the pasta to al dente, according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Mix the dressing. Mix up the dressing ingredients and season with a pinch of salt and pepper, to taste. I like to shake everything up in a mason jar or whisk together in a small bowl.
- Assemble the pasta salad. In a large bowl toss the cooked pasta, roasted squash, apples, cranberries, and pecans with the salad dressing. Fold in the fresh parsley, taste, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Category: Pasta, Vegan
- Method: Oven, Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan Pasta Salad, Vegan Thanksgiving Side, Vegan Thanksgiving recipe, Fall Pasta Salad, Autumn Pasta Salad