A fresh and colorful Fruit Charcuterie Board is the perfect option for any party! It can be served for brunch or in the evening as an appetizer or dessert! Mix and match with your favorite fruits and lots of options for other fun additions – such as fruit dip, honey, cheese, and more!
Fruit – Choose 4-8 Depending on # of Servings
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1 pound seedless grapes
- 1–2 oranges, sliced
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into chunks or sliced
- 1 cup blueberries, raspberries, or a combination
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- 3 kiwis, sliced or cut into halves
- Slice up the Fruit – Start by washing and cutting up the fresh fruit. I like to cut the fruit in varying shapes to add variety to the board. You can do most of this earlier in the day and store in airtight containers in the fridge.
- Assemble Board – Add Bowls of Dip and Cheese – I like to start by adding the bowls of fruit dip, honey, and cheese first to serve as ‘anchors’ that you can arrange the fruit around.
- Assemble Board – Arrange Fruit – Start adding the fruit. For the best presentation, I like to add the fruit in clumps trying to avoid putting similar colors next to each other. Starting with the larger fruit first (like the clumps of grapes or orange slices) is easiest and you can fill in with the smaller fruit, like blueberries. Check out the photo for inspiration!
- Serve – Serve the board immediately after assembling and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Fruit Charcuterie Board, Fruit and Cheese Board