Greek Chicken Meal Prep Bowls are fresh, healthy, and loaded with Greek-inspired flavor! Gyro-inspired chicken pairs perfectly with tzatziki sauce and quinoa for filling prep for the week.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs. 1-1.5 pounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil. Additional oil for cooking.
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup tzatziki sauce, store-bought or homemade (recipe linked)
- Marinate Chicken. In medium bowl or gallon zip-top bag, combine chicken thighs with marinade ingredients. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Cook the Quinoa. Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Set aside.
- Cook the Chicken. While the quinoa is cooking, cook the chicken thighs. Heat a cast iron (or other heavy skillet) over medium-high heat with about 1 tablespoon of oil. Cook the thighs for 6-8 minutes per side until cooked through. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Assemble the Bowls. Assemble the bowls with a scoop of quinoa, some sliced chicken, the chopped veggies, and a spoonful of quinoa. If desired, you can store the ingredients individually.
- Category: Mains, Meal Prep
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Greek Chicken Meal Prep, Gyro Chicken Meal Prep, Chicken Quinoa Meal Prep