Creamy Cucumber Salad made healthy with greek yogurt and a little honey to sweeten. Perfect easy side dish for your next barbecue or cookout. Recipe at KathleensCravings.com
- 2 medium cucumbers (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt (I used nonfat, but use your favorite)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, make the greek yogurt dressing. Mix all ingredients except for the cucumbers and red onion together. Season with pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cucumber and red onion slices. Pour over the creamy dressing. Toss everything together and serve.
- Category: Sides
- Cuisine: American