Honey Sriracha Salmon Bites are tender, sweet with a little heat, sticky, and saucy. Ready in just 15 minutes and the sauce only uses 5 simple ingredients. Making salmon into salmon bites means faster cooking and easier eating! Just cube, quickly cook in a skillet, and toss with the sauce. Only one pan needed!
- 1–1.5lbs salmon, skin removed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, or other cooking oil
- Sesame Seeds, optional for garnish
- Thinly sliced green onions, optional for garnish
Honey Sriracha Sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced or crushed fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Mix Honey Sriracha Sauce – Mix up the sauce ingredients in a small bowl or glass measuring cup. Set aside.
- Cook Salmon Bites – Heat a medium-large heavy-bottomed skillet over medium high heat. Add cooking oil. Once hot, add the salmon bites and sear on all sides (only about 30 seconds per side) until lightly browned and the salmon is just barely cooked through. Remove salmon bites to a plate and set aside.
- Cook Sauce – Add the sauce to the pan and stir while it warms up. Bring the sauce to a gentle boil and stir while bubbling until the sauce thickens (2-3 minutes). It is thick when you can swap your spoon down the middle of the pan and it doesn’t quickly fill back in.
- Toss in Salmon Bites – Add the cooked salmon to the pan and gently toss in the sauce.
- Serve – Remove from heat and serve. I like to garnish with sesame seeds and thinly sliced green onions.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Honey Sriracha Salmon, Salmon Bites, Honey Sriracha Salmon Bites