Corn is ABUNDANT right now. Everywhere you turn there is a stand selling freshly picked corn ready for the eating (and ready for the dousing of butter..). Corn is a staple in our summer diets so I make it many ways, but in the hot months one of my favorite ways is cooking in the Instant Pot. Avoids heating up your oven and saves grill space for your burgers.
It is so simple! Just add your shucked corn to your Instant Pot, add some water, and in the time it will take you to pull out the butter and seasonings of choice, your corn will be bright yellow and cooked perfectly 🙂
Instant Pot Corn on the Cob is a simple and easy way to cook up this summer staple. Just a 2 minute cook time and your corn is ready to be slathered in butter and enjoyed. KathleensCravings.com
- 1–8 ears of corn (shucked. Quantity depending on size of Instant Pot and if you will be doing multiple batches)
- 1.5–2 cups water (1.5 cups for the 6qt Instant Pot, 2 cups for the 8qt. )
- Place the trivet into the liner of your Instant Pot. Pour in the water. Pile in your shucked corn. Close the lid and set the valve to sealing. Set to Manual, high pressure, for 2 minutes.
- When the cooking cycle is finished, allow to natural release for 2 minutes then quick release the remaining pressure. Serve with butter, salt and pepper, and any other seasonings of choice, and enjoy 🙂
- Category: Instant Pot, Sides
- Cuisine: American