Festive and made from scratch, Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce lets you make the Thanksgiving classic recipe easily in your pressure cooker. Free up a stovetop burner and let your Instant Pot do the work. Cranberry sauce can be made in advance to save time the day of.
- 2 12oz bags of fresh cranberries, or frozen
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Prep- Rinse the cranberries and gather the ingredients.
- Add to Instant Pot – Add the cranberries and all ingredients to your Instant Pot. Stir to combine and close lid with valve set to sealing.
- Pressure Cook – Cook on manual high pressure for 4 minutes. Allow the pressure to manually release for at least 10 minutes before quick releasing the remaining pressure.
- Serve – Serve at room temperature or chilled from the fridge.
Leftover cranberry sauce can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sides, Holiday
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce, Cranberry Sauce Recipe, Homemade Cranberry Sauce