Hard boiled eggs are a staple. From a quick, on-the go breakfast or snack to a key ingredient for deviled eggs, Cobb Salad, egg salad, and more. Instant Pot Hard Boiled eggs are even easier than the stovetop version and are MUCH easier to peel. How-to at KathleensCravings.com
- 1 dozen eggs (However many you’d like! )
- 1 cup water
- ice water
- Add the trivet to your Instant Pot. Pour in the water. And carefully place the eggs on the trivet, piling on top of each other if needed. Set to Manual High Pressure for 5 minutes.
- While the eggs are cooking, prepare a large bowl of ice water.
- After the cook time is over, allow to Natural Release for 5 minutes then quick release the remaining pressure. Immediately place the eggs in the bowl of ice water. Do so carefully as the eggs will be very hot – with tongs, or a towel, or a spoon.
- Leave in the water for 5-10 minutes until eggs are completely cooled. Peel eggs and store in the fridge in an airtight container. Peeled and unpeeled hard boiled eggs will keep for up to one week in the fridge.
- Category: Breakfast, Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American