This Mini Cheesy Monkey Bread recipe is essentially single-serving pull apart cheesy garlic bread made in a muffin pan. Cut up store-bought biscuits, toss in some melted butter, garlic, and seasoning. Easy, fun, and kid-friendly pull-apart rolls for dinner. Cheesy, buttery, garlicky, YUM!
- 1 16oz can Refrigerated Biscuits
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat Oven. Preheat Oven to 375°F. Spray a 12 cup standard muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Cut Biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces – you should have about 64 pieces total.
- Coat Biscuit Cubes. In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter, cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir in biscuit pieces, tossing to combine.
- Fill Muffin Pan. Fill muffin cups with 5-6 biscuit pieces.
- Bake. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve and Enjoy. Remove from oven, you can brush with any remaining butter mixture, serve and enjoy.
- Category: Sides, Bread
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Mini Monkey Bread, Mini Pull Apart Bread, Mini Cheesy Bread, Mini Cheesy Garlic Bread, Cheesy Monkey Bread, Cheesy Biscuit Muffins