This Molten Chocolate Mug Cake uses just a few simple ingredients and cooks in a mug right in the microwave. The recipe makes one mug cake so it’s perfect for a single serving dessert. Satisfy your chocolate craving in under 5 minutes!
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Small pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Mix Dry Ingredients. In a microwaveable mug mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Add Wet Ingredients. Add the milk and oil and mix to combine.
- Chocolate Chips. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the batter.
- Microwave. Microwave for 40 seconds to 1 minute until the cake has risen and is set (doesn’t jiggle too much when the mug is shaken).
- Enjoy! Allow to cool a couple of minutes and enjoy! The cake is best eaten soon after cooking.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Mug Cake, Microwave Mug Cake, Chocolate Mug Cake, Single Serve Dessert, Chocolate Mug Cake