Rainbow Quinoa Salad is such an easy, fresh, colorful, and healthy recipe to have in your back pocket. Perfect for meal prep lunches, a summer potluck, or add a protein for an easy dinner. Quinoa packs a protein and fiber punch! An easy 3-ingredient dressing brings it all together! Recipe at Kathleenscravings.com
- 1 cup dry quinoa (cooked according to package direction. I like to use chicken broth instead of water.)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1 large cucumber (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (your choice of color! Diced.)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions. When cooked, set aside.
- Meanwhile, chop your veggies. And in a bowl, whisk up your dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl toss the quinoa with the veggies and dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
The quinoa can be cooked in advance to save time day of.
Rainbow Quinoa Salad leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Category: Main Dish, Meatless Monday, Sides
- Cuisine: American