Best Layered S’Mores Brownies
Layered S’Mores Brownies are the perfect summer dessert! Graham cracker crust, fudge brownie center, and a toasted marshmallow topping. Ooey, gooey, but with the perfect graham cracker crunch. This S’More Dessert is a must make!
What You’ll Need for the Best S’Mores Brownies:
- Graham crackers – just enough to make a layer on the bottom of your brownie pan
- Ingredients for my Fudgy Brownies
- Dark, semisweet, or bittersweet chocolate
- Mini Marshmallows for the top!
Tips for Making the Layered Brownies:
- Grease AND use parchment paper. Brownies can already stick to the pan, but the marshmallow pan is EXTRA sticky. I like to first spray the pan with cooking spray, then line with a strip of parchment paper, then spray again! The parchment paper allows you to lift the brownies out of the pan for cutting
- Once the brownies are baked, we add mini marshmallows on top then broil until toasty. Make sure you watch the entire time you are toasting the marshmallows. It only takes a minute or two for them to get nice and golden brown. But they go from golden to burnt very quickly!
- Let the brownies cool completely! I know how tempting it is to break into them right away. But letting them cool makes them 10x easier to cut up.
- Cutting the bars can be a sticky mess, but not if you grease your knife. After using the cooled brownies with the parchment paper to a cutting board, grab a sharp knife. I like to use my chef’s knife (this is my go-to). Spray the blade with some cooking spray, the knife will glide through the marshmallow without sticking. It’s also helpful to wipe off and respray the knife in between cuts if it starts to get gunked up.
I highly recommend serving the brownies with a cold glass of milk. Enjoy!