February 10, 2020
Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps
Craving buffalo? These healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps are a great way to get your spicy fix in a nutritious, plant-based way. Perfect for Meatless Monday or even a healthier game day snack.
Ingredients You’ll Need for these Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps:
- 1 Head of Cauliflower – chopped into florets
- Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder
- Buffalo Wing Sauce – I used Frank’s but use your favorite.
- A head of Butter or Iceberg Lettuce
- Ranch Dressing
- Optional Toppings: Chopped celery, blue cheese crumbles, fresh cilantro or chives, even sliced avocado would be great!
Just 3 Simple Steps!
- Toss the cauliflower florets with oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. And roast in a hot oven for about 20 minutes.
- Toss the roasted cauliflower with buffalo wing sauce.
- Assemble the lettuce wraps! Spoon the cauliflower into lettuce cups, drizzle with ranch, and top with desired toppings. That’s it!