Crispy Chickpea Burrito Bowls
One of my favorite ways to meal prep is by making any and everything in Bowl form. This lets you prepare all the pieces in advance then come meal time you just have to assemble your bowl. This allows for lots of customization.. aka no getting bored of eating the exact same thing over and over again. These Crispy Chickpea Burrito Bowls fit the bill! Meal prep friendly, vegan, healthy, and clean ingredients!
Not only meatless, but these Crispy Chickpea Burrito Bowls can easily be made vegan and dairy-free. With the protein from the chickpeas, black beans, AND quinoa you won’t even miss the meat. Lots of fiber in addition to the protein makes these nice and filling. Perfect for dinner or lunch.
Seasoning for the Crispy Chickpeas:
- Garlic Powder
- Chili Powder
- Cayenne Pepper – Optional for some heat!
Steps to make these Vegan Burrito Bowls:
- Roast the chickpeas then toss with the easy taco-inspired spice mixture.
- Cook up your rice or quinoa and toss with some lime juice and cilantro.
- Saute peppers and onions and prep the final ingredients. Rinse the beans, slice the tomatoes, and avocado.
- Finally, assemble the bowls! Top with any other toppings you’d like – salsa, pico, extra lime juice etc.
Like these Chickpea Burrito Bowls? Other Chickpea Recipes You’ll Love:
- Spicy Tomato Chickpeas with Quinoa
- Easy Hummus Recipe
- Lemon Chickpea & Quinoa Mason Jar Salads
- Chickpea Tikka Masala
- Greek Chickpea Salad
What kind of toppings will you put on your Crispy Chickpea Burrito Bowl? Let me know in the comments!