Instant Pot Penne Bolognese – One Pot!
This Instant Pot Penne Bolognese recipe is what easy dinner dreams are made of! All made in one-pot at one time. Just a 5 minute cook time. AND using affordable ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry! This easy pasta with meat sauce is hearty, delicious, and budget friendly.
What You’ll Need for this One-Pot Pasta with Meat Sauce:
- Ground beef
- Onion and garlic
- 1 can of Beef Broth
- Dried Basil and Dried Parsley
- 1 jar or Marinara Sauce
- Penne Pasta – half a box
- Fresh Basil and grated Cheese to top it off!
The steps to make this one-pot meat sauce pasta are silly easy!
How to make the One-Pot Bolognese Pasta in your Instant Pot:
- First, set your Instant Pot to the Sauté function and brown the ground beef and onions. Adding in the garlic for the last minute.
- Add in the remaining ingredients: beef broth, spices, jarred marinara, and pasta. Stir it up!
- Close the lid and set your pressure cooker to 5 minutes on High Pressure.
- When finished cooking, allow to Natural Release for 5 minutes before doing a controlled quick release.
- That’s it! Serve up, pile on the cheese, and enjoy!
I told you that this one-pot Instant Pot Penne Bolognese was a game changer! And I hope I have you convinced. My one final suggestion: use a goooood jar of marinara sauce. The marinara sauce takes this recipe from not just and easy meal to a FANTASTIC meal. Do you have an absolute favorite store-bought marinara? Let me know in the comments! I’d love to try some of your favorites.