No-Knead Cheese Bread
Bread making and baking with yeast can be scary and intimidating, but fear no more. This easy No-Knead Cheese Bread uses an amazing dutch oven method that requires barely any prep work on your part. Seriously just 5 ingredients, less then 10 minutes of prep, and you’re on your way. This Dutch Oven Bread is going to blow your mind and is there anything better than Cheesy Bread?! I think not!
What You’ll need to make this No-Knead Cheese Bread:
- All-Purpose Flour
- Kosher Salt
- Active Dry Yeast
- Lukewarm Water
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese – A chunk that we cut into small cubes.
- Parchment Paper – This is essential for lifting the bread dough into the preheated dutch oven.
- Dutch Oven – I used my 4qt Staub Dutch Oven but a larger dutch oven will also work. Just don’t use anything smaller than a 4qt.
How To Make No-Knead Bread:
- Mix up the dough. Just whisk together the flour, salt, and yeast. Toss in the cubed cheddar cheese and slowly stir in the warm water.
- That’s it! Cover with a towel and let sit for 12-16 hours. The dough will rise and double in size.
- When almost ready to bake, preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and preheat the dutch oven for 30 minutes. We want the dutch oven nice and HOT!
- Transfer the dough to a large piece of parchment paper and quickly and carefully lift into the preheated dutch oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven with the lid on for 30 minutes then remove the lid and bake for another 20 minutes. The bread will be golden brown and very crusty.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!