Oven Roasted Carrots with honey are one of my favorite ways to cook carrots as an easy vegetable side dish. They’re easy enough to make on a weeknight, but decadent enough to make for a holiday Sticky and sweet and made with just a few ingredients.
- 2 pounds medium carrots, peeled and cut into thick 1/2-1 inch slices on an angle
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, adjust to spice preference
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, for serving
- Preheat – Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix Glaze – In a medium-large bowl, whisk together the honey, garlic, oil, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Toss Carrots – Add the sliced carrots to the glaze, toss to combine, and spread out evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast – Roast the carrots for 20-25 minutes until fork tender and caramelized. If needed, you can broil for just a minute at the end to get a little extra browning (but do so carefully!)
- Serve – Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Roasted Carrots with honey glaze, honey roasted carrots, oven roasted carrots