I’ve hailed bowl meals before as the perfect meal prep option. Well this Roasted Cauliflower Burrito Bowl takes it one step further as the perfect meatless meal prep option. Who needs Chipotle when you have these bad boys? Just kidding. We still need Chipotle, but this provides a great solution to your burrito bowl fix DIY style.
The star of these bowls is the taco-seasoned, roasted cauliflower. Just toss up some cauliflower florets with olive oil and taco seasoning (talk about EASY). Then roast in the oven for about 20 minutes. This gives you time to prep your burrito bowl fixins.
I had my burrito bowl with refried beans for added fiber and protein, brown rice for some healthy carbs, and even some leftover Mexican Skillet Corn. What are you going to put in your burrito bowl? Let me know in the comments!
Simple meatless, meal prep meal. Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Burrito Bowl filled with the fix-ins of your choice and brought together with the easy taco roasted cauliflower.
- 1 head Cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
Bowl Ingredients – Mix and Match to your liking
- 1.5 cups cooked corn kernels
- 1 cup brown or white rice (cooked according to package directions)
- 1 13.5oz can refried beans or black beans
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- romaine lettuce (chopped)
- lime wedges
- pico de gallo
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. On a parchment lined baking sheet, lay your cauliflower florets in a layer. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle the taco seasoning. Toss the florets so everything is evenly coated then distribute into an even layer. Roast for 20-25 minutes – toss halfway through to ensure even roasting. The florets will be fork tender and slightly browned in spots.
- While your cauliflower is roasting, go ahead and get your bowl fixins of choice ready. Then assemble your burrito bowls and enjoy 🙂
- Category: Main Dish, Meatless Monday
- Cuisine: Mexican