Simple meatless, meal prep meal. Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Burrito Bowl filled with the fix-ins of your choice and brought together with the easy taco roasted cauliflower.
- 1 head Cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
Bowl Ingredients – Mix and Match to your liking
- 1.5 cups cooked corn kernels
- 1 cup brown or white rice (cooked according to package directions)
- 1 13.5oz can refried beans or black beans
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- romaine lettuce (chopped)
- lime wedges
- pico de gallo
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. On a parchment lined baking sheet, lay your cauliflower florets in a layer. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle the taco seasoning. Toss the florets so everything is evenly coated then distribute into an even layer. Roast for 20-25 minutes – toss halfway through to ensure even roasting. The florets will be fork tender and slightly browned in spots.
- While your cauliflower is roasting, go ahead and get your bowl fixins of choice ready. Then assemble your burrito bowls and enjoy 🙂
- Category: Main Dish, Meatless Monday
- Cuisine: Mexican